Loading optimization can be applied to both vehicles and pallets. When planning the load, the algorithm calculates the optimum placement of the products to be delivered based on the available area. The algorithm can also determine the optimal placement on a pallet or a vehicle, considering different conditions:
- Different types of vehicles have different load and spatial capacities
- Different types of pallets have different load capacities and sizes
- Certain items cannot be packed next to each other (in this case the cargo must be separated)
- During the planning, the algorithm takes into account the weight load of each product, avoiding product crashes
- The products which must be transported together can be grouped.
- As a result of the planning a two or three-dimensional assembly plan is created, that allows the loaders to perform the optimized loading